To get admission in NRI quota, the applicant need not be qualified in Kerala Entrance Exam. However, he has to have high marks in the +2 exam or the equivalent (a 45% in the total of Maths + Chemistry + Physics put together). The student with his parents has to meet the Manager and confirm his NRI seat. Once the admission is confirmed then the student cannot change branch or college. NRI Fee is not refundable. There should be an NRI sponsor (parent or close relative) for the student.
For NRI Admission contact: Mr Leonard John – Cell No. 9447585227
Guidelines for NRI Admission 2021
- Candidates – children or dependents of NRI
- Complete 17 years of age as on 31st Dec. 2020
- Candidate should have eligible marks in +2.
- The fee must be paid in Dollars from NRI account. Candidate can reserve their seats by depositing the fee in Indian rupees and get a refund of the amount when they pay in Dollars or by NRI cheques.
- Students admitted in NRI scheme cannot change the institution / Course under any circumstances.
- NRI fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Follow the other regulations normally applicable to B Tech admissions.
- Admission fee, Caution deposit, Special fee and annual tuition fee will be same for all.
Documents to be produced
- 10th certificate in proof of the date of birth.
- Mark list of the qualifying exam (12th certificate).
- Transfer certificate(TC) from the institution last attended
- Character and Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner (in the prescribed format)
- The following documents from the sponsor are required
- Copy of Passport of the sponsor (front and back pages)
- Copy of visa stamped in the passport of the sponsor.
- Sponsorship letter from the person sponsoring the candidate.
- Letter from the employer, confirming employment details.
- Affidavit stating the relationship of the applicant with the sponsor.