The main purpose of the Internal Audit Cell (IAC) is the smooth and effective auditing of the quality procedures of the Institution. IAC will support IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell) in implementing the guidelines and rules issued for developing a professional and organized quality culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct of the academic audit as per the schedule provided in the academic calendar
- Conduct of periodic audit of Academic Management System (AMS) records
- Conduct of periodic administrative audit
- Communicate audit findings by discussing with the auditees
- Submission of comprehensive audit report with suggestions and feedbacks to IQAC