CLUBS AND ASSOCIATIONS
360 DEGREE VIRTUAL TOUR
College code: AIK
To get admission in the Govt. merit seat, the student has to qualify the Entrance Examination (KEAM 2021) conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE) and apply online according to govt. procedures and prefer Albertian Institute of Science and Technology (AISAT) as your choice of Institution.
- 50% of the seats will be allotted by the CEE based on KEAM 2021* rank.
- For Govt. merit seats candidates have to opt AIK (college code) and branch of preference online as and when announced by CEE through http://www.cee-kerala.org.
Note: Refer the KEAM 2021 Prospectus for eligibility criteria.
Candidates will be admitted only if they possess the marks eligible for admission as per University and Govt. norms for the qualifying examination and entrance examination.
- Academic Requirements
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade. Relaxation of 5% marks in qualification is applicable for candidates belonging to SEBC.
- Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2020. No relaxation of age will be allowed
- Entrance Exam
- Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam, KEAM 2021, conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala. Mark obtained in the Entrance examination is taken to determine the merit along with the marks of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent of the qualifying examination.
- Admission is on the basis of merit.
- He/She should be qualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination for being eligible for admission in all seats, other than NRI quota.
- 50% of the total seats in B.Tech courses are set apart for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. 15% of seats within sanctioned intake is provided for NRI category and is given on the basis of marks obtained for PCM in 12th standard. Remaining seats are Management seats, allotted on merit by ranking applicants on the basis of marks obtained for PCM (12th standard only) and for Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Nationality: – Candidates must be Citizens of India.
- Allotment Memo – KEAM 2020*
- Data Sheet – KEAM 2020*
- Admit card of KEAM 2020*
- 10th standard pass certificate and a self-attested copy
- 10th standard marklist and a self-attested copy
- 12th standard pass certificate in original (if available)
- 12th standard marklist in original and a self-attested copy
- Receipt of fee paid at the bank
- Transfer certificate(TC) from the institution last attended
- Character and Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner (in the prescribed format)
- Equivalence/recognition certificate of the qualifying examination (Not applicable to Kerala HSE, CBSE, ICSE)
- Three passport size photographs