Responsibilities and functions
• It is the prime body responsible for the management of the Institution.
• Decide the overall strategic direction in terms of approval of the academic, financial and administrative policies of the institution.
• Recommendations and requirements suggested by college council is considered and reviewed.
• Ensures that the ordinances, policies and rules published by the KTU, AICTE and Govt. of Kerala are followed and implemented.
• To formulate new academic programs / short term courses / training facilities /seminars for student and staff development.
• To address the complaints of the students and staffs and take necessary actions required.
• Approve the requirements proposed by Principal for enhancing the academic excellence.
The present members of the Governing Body are:
1. Rev. Fr. Denny Mathew Peringatt, Manager, AISAT – Chairman
2. Prof. Dr. S. Jose, The Principal, AISAT – Secretary
3. Prof. Paul Ansel V, Vice Principal, AISAT- Faculty Representative
4. Prof. Dr. Benny Mathews Abraham, Head of Department, Civil Engineering
5. Rev. Fr. Joseph Rajan Kizhavana, Associate Manager, AISAT
6. Rev. Fr. Manoj Francis Marottickal, Assistant Manager, AISAT
7. Prof. Dr. Simon K.A, Director, Alberts Maritime Institute
8. Prof. Dr. P.S. Tide, Professor in ME, School of Engineering, CUSAT