GO GREEN CHALLENGE is an initiative to inspire students to explore and propose their innovative ideas for sustainability. As a part of GO GREEN CHALLENGE, the students are encouraged to visit sites/ Industries/organizations that have implemented sustainable green technologies and submit their ideas that can be implemented in our campus.
Theme: AISAT for Sustainable Green Technologies
Last date for registration: 5th June 2023
Last date to submit your presentation in pdf format: 30th June 2023
- Students of AISAT can register for the challenge individually or as a team (max 5 members)
- Students should visit the Site/industry/organization of their choice and explore how the sustainable green technologies are being used to improve their operations
- Students are required to make a presentation that showcases the technologies used by the industries or organizations they visited.
The presentation should include:
Provide a brief overview of the purpose of the visit with focus on green initiatives.
State the objectives of the visit, such as learning about the green initiatives implemented by the organization/institution and understanding the environmental impact of its operations.
- Sustainable Green Initiatives
Describe the various green initiatives implemented by the organization/institution that you found most impressive or innovative (support them with photos and data’s)
- Interaction with Professionals
Discuss your interactions with the professionals in the organization/institution and how their insights and knowledge helped you in understanding the green initiatives and their impact.
- Observations and Learning
Reflect on the observations and learning from the visit, such as the importance of sustainable practices and the role of technology in promoting green initiatives.
- Development of green campus
Present an idea how green technologies can be implemented in our campus college campus with feasibility aspects
Summarize the key points
Awards for the winners
Selected best three ideas will be awarded mementos and certificate of appreciation