Lateral Entry Scheme is intended to admit meritorious Diploma holders to the Second Year/Third Semester of the B. Tech courses to acquire a Degree in Engineering. Lateral Entry Scheme is approved by the Government of Kerala for 10% of the sanctioned seats in addition to total seats.
|EEE||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60||6
|ECE||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||6
|CSE||Computer Science & Engineering||60||6
Eligibility for Admission (Lateral Entry)
- The candidate should be a diploma holder.
- Those who are appearing for the final year diploma examination are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they will produce the Qualifying Certificate (Original or Provisional) at the time of admission.
- Candidates will be admitted only to the branch of Engineering as per the equivalency given by the DTE, Govt. of Kerala.
- Maximum age as on the last date of submission of application will be 30 years.
- The admission will be subject to regulations prescribed by the DTE and of the Universities concerned.
For queries, contact: 90485 40361
0484 254 0360 or 0484 254 0361
mail: [email protected]