About IEDC AISAT
To create an innovation culture among Innovators by introducing them the State-of-the-art technologies and positioning the Institution as a Learning and Innovation Platform by delivering technically competent and skilled Entrepreneurs.
The purpose of the IEDC is to act as an aspirational platform, for the student entrepreneurs and tech savvy innovators, in skilling and sharpening their entrepreneurial skill sets. The selected innovators will be exposed to Innovation culture, emerging technologies and Business aspects with the implicit assumption that they will become an entrepreneur and all the other skilled talents will get high end jobs with the kind of exposure and skills they acquire.
To create an Innovation Platform and to create future founders by promoting Innovation, Technology and Business Learning among the student community.
- To promote an innovation driven entrepreneurship culture among the students
- To develop and promote commercially viable innovative products and solutions from the students.
- To promote enterprise among budding technopreneurs and thereby creating more employment opportunities
- To bridge the gap between Industry and Academia
- To support the budding Entrepreneurs through Grants and to create an entrepreneurship flavour in the academic fraternity.
FUNCTIONS OF IEDC
- To create awareness and interest among faculties and students through workshops and Hackathons
- To motivate, support and mentor students for identification, development and commercialisation of their innovative ideas
- To create a platform for the young brains to develop their skills and to give proper technological exposure
- To provide exposure to technology and entrepreneurship by providing Job opportunities and Internship in relevant Industry
- To provide Technology & Management Skill Training to the students and Faculties in building their innovative product or solution.
- To create specialisation hubs for promoting the culture of Entrepreneurship among the student communities
- To organise Business Plan Competitions/Innovation Camps/ Hackathons with active involvement of industry and alumni.
AISAT INNOVATION AND INCUBATION CENTRE (AIIC)
The IEDC provides incubation facilities and support to aspiring student entrepreneurs through AISAT Innovation and Incubation Centre.