Do you believe , your project can impact the world?
Then this competition is just for you!
“Abhinav Vichaar” is an Intercollegiate state-level project competition for B.Tech aspirants hosted by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, AISAT (in association with IEEE AISAT SB and IEDC AISAT)
This is an initiative to promote the innovative ventures undertaken by students in the field of electronics and communication and its allied branches. It aims to provide a platform to showcase your project works to a larger part of the tech sector, including industrial professionals This event will also help the participants to interact with other innovative minds and get access to the latest developments in Electronics Engineering.
General Details & Guidelines for the competition:
Undergraduate students of engineering colleges from electronics and communication and its allied branches can register for the competition as a team of maximum four members. The team members must be working on the same project and are expected to follow the guidelines stated belowThe competition is open for undergraduate students of engineering colleges from electronics and communication and its allied branches.
- The competition is open for undergraduate students of engineering colleges
- Team size should be limited to a maximum of four and each team must nominate a team leader for future communication.
- Any number of teams can take part in the competition from the same institution.
- The team members must work on the same project and the work should be original.
- The teams should submit an abstract of their ideas on or before 6th May 2022
- Selected teams will be intimated by 11th May 2022 and they will have to send a detailed project report in IEEE format and the video of their product on or before 30th May 2022
- Final presentation and exhibition will be held at Albertian Institute of Science and Technology, Kalamassery on 2nd July 2022
- The shortlisted projects will be presented to the judging panel and the best 3 projects will be awarded a cash prize and a certificate of appreciation.
Jot down these dates
- Abstract submission – 6th May 2022
- Shortlisting of selected projects – 11th May 2022
- Final Project report submission – 30th May 2022
- Exhibition & Final presentation at AISAT – 2nd July 2022
The project can be in any area of Electronics & Communication engineering and its applications. Student project may be of the field (but not limited to)
- Signal Processing
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- VLSI and Embedded systems
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Robotics and Control Systems
First prize – 10K
Second prize – 5K
Third prize – 2.5K
An ever rolling trophy sponsored by IEEE will be awarded to winners.
Prof. Sonu Kunjannamma Varghese -8129091194
Prof. Reshma Mary Jose – 8547175276
Savanth P S – 9447598052
Akshay Thomas – 6235199534