Innovicon ’22 – All INDIA B.TECH PROJECT COMPETITION 2022
INNOVICON 2022 is an Intercollegiate national-level project competition for B.Tech aspirants hosted by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, AISAT (in association with ENIAC and IEDC AISAT). This is an initiative to promote the creative thinking among the students of computer science and allied engineering branches. It aims to provide a platform for young learners to present their innovative ideas, research orientation and untapped potential. This event will also help the participants to interact with other innovative minds and get access to the latest developments in industry.
Aim and Purpose
1. The purpose for conducting project competition is to enhance the knowledge of students and motivate them to compete in global competitive engineering field.
2. Young learners get an opportunity to present their innovative ideas amongst various competitors.
3. The project competition provides an excellent platform to the students to showcase their talent, research orientation and untapped potential.
Final year students of B.TECH CSE and allied branches.
Team consists of maximum four members
Any no: of teams from same institution can apply
- Data Mining & Data Analytics
- Computer Vision
- Image Processing
- Video Processing
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Networks, Distributed System And Security
- High Performance Computing
- Architectures, Compiler Design
- Embedded Systems
The Best Innovation project will receive certificates and a cash award of Rs.10,000/-. The second and third place winners will receive cash award along with certificates.
First prize – 10000
Second prize – 5000
Third prize –2500
• Abstract submission (Last Date) – 27th June 2022
• Shortlisting of selected projects – 30th June 2022
• Final Project report submission – 4th July 2022
• Exhibition & Final presentation at AISAT – 16th July 2022
Send your abstract on or before 27th June 2022