IEDC and IIC AISAT is jointly organizing an Ideathon for the students of AISAT.
Theme: Waste Management/ Recycling
Date of event: Friday, December 3, 2021.
Last date to apply: December 1, 2021.
Who can take part?
- Any student of AISAT who is a part of IEDC can participate.
- If you are not a part of IEDC AISAT, you can register in the Innovate portal to be a member of IEDC. Registration Link: https://innovate.startupmission.in/#/register
- The idea should be unique and completely original.
- Ideas can be submitted as an individual or in a group (max 4).
- An individual or team can submit multiple ideas.
The initial screening will be based on the number of entries we get at the institutional level. The final evaluation will have 2 sections with a total time frame of 10 mins. The presentation and the question-answer session. The presentation will be 5 mins using a powerpoint presentation or video and the Q & A will be for 5 mins.
Initial Selection Process
- Scale and Complexity of the problem/solution being explored
- Approach to problem-solving
- Feasibility of Solution
- Articulation skills
- Creativity / Innovation of Solution
- Probability of Implementation
Individuals or teams who have been selected, need to present their ideas in front of the Jury Panel.
Awards & Recognition
The top 3 winners at the institution level will be nominated to the regional level.
First prize: Rs 1000
Second prize: Rs 750
Third prize: Rs 500
The Innovators will have the opportunity to receive idea grants (under the conditions if they qualify to the regional level competition, then to the finale and wins at the state level).