ICT Academy is an initiative of the Government of India in collaboration with the state Governments and Industries. HDFC Bank Parivartan in association with ICT Academy has launched “Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program” for youth in the age group of 20 – 25 years in the rural and backward districts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala, focused on the entrepreneurship cluster development initiative. The program takes the young aspiring entrepreneurs into a journey of three stages, to equip them with Competence, Confidence and Connections to build a strong foundation for their entrepreneurial journey. Participants receive practical knowledge and guidance on how to move from an idea to start-up using a three-stage framework that is aimed at starting with a solid foundation and at improving long term sustainability and profitability.
AISAT is an institution partner for Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program 2021.
For more details on the program:
- Create Awareness on Entrepreneurship
- Develop Skills of Aspiring Entrepreneurs in the Clusters
- Guidance to Launch Business
- Holistic Training to Operate Enterprise Successfully
- Provide Knowledge about Government Plans and Schemes
- Focusing on Long Term Growth & Strategies
Who can apply:
Youth, Aspiring entrepreneurs, and students from select districts of Kerala and Tamil nadu , in the age group of 20 – 25, who are keen on entrepreneurship. Must have a passion to be on their own, willing to learn on the entrepreneurship process.
Registration fees: The programme is totally free.
STAGE 1:Entrepreneurship Awareness Session
What you get:
- Course Handouts
- Access to attend Live and Virtual Session (4 Hours – 1 Day)
- Access to learn 16 Hours of Self Learning Session through LMS for 1 Month
- Complete the assessment and get qualified to graduate to the next stage.
- Participation Certificate
Select District: Ernakulam
Select Partner: Albertian Institute of Science and Technology