[box] To submit application* [button link=”https://aisatadmission.linways.com/onlineapplication” type=”big”]Click here[/button]
*as the last date of submission of application was on 5th June 2018, this will be considered for spot admission towards the available seats after regular management allotment.
Visit the website (www.aisat.ac.in) regularly to know the status of the admission process.
[learn_more caption=”Documents required for Admission”]
- KEAM 2018 score card (mandatory) and/or Data Sheet(if available)
- Admit card of KEAM 2018
- 10th standard pass certificate and a self-attested copy
- 10th standard marklist and a self-attested copy
- 12th standard marklist in original and a self-attested copy
- 12th standard pass certificate in original (if available)
- Transfer certificate(TC) from the institution last attended
- Character and Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner (in the prescribed format)
- Equivalence/recognition certificate of the qualifying examination (Not applicable to Kerala HSE, CBSE, ICSE)
- Original certificate to prove reservation claims, if any
- Original certificate from the parish priest to consider in the Christian/ Latin Christian Community merit.
- Three passport size photographs
|EEE||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|ECE||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60|
|CSE||Computer Science & Engineering||60|
(* 5% of the total annual intake, in excess, is reserved for students who will be admitted under Tuition Fee Waiver scheme of AICTE.)
Number of Seats proposed to be reserved under various heads per batch:
To be allotted by CEE: 30; Open Merit: 10; Christians: 4; Community Merit (LC): 3+3* (*members of Archdiocese of Verapoly); Dalit Christian: 1; NRI: 9
Scholarships and fee waviers
Scholarships to Entrance Top Rank Holders
Fee waiver is granted to students with Kerala Entrance Rank as Follows:
- Below Rank 10000 : No Tuition Fee
- Rank Between 10001 and 15000 : Govt. Tuition Fee only
Scholarship Based on Plus Two PCM Marks
Rev.Fr.Augustine Konnully Memorial Scholarship based on Plus two PCM Marks (Average of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- For those having above 90% and above – No Tuition Fee
- For those having marks between 80% to 89% – Scholarship of Rs. 40,000/-
- For those having marks between 70% to 79% – Scholarship of Rs. 20,000/-
Refundable deposit of Rs. 1,00,000/- will also be waived for the candidates eligible for the above scholarships.
This will be continued for the following years, provided that there is value addition in the performance of such students.
Fee structure for management seats & Govt. allotment 2018 (New admission)
There are three categories of seats and a seat can be secured in any one of the following categories. The categories are:
[button link=”http://www.aisat.ac.in/govt-quota” type=”small” color=”orange”] Government Quota[/button] [button link=”http://www.aisat.ac.in/management-quota” type=”small” color=”orange”] Management Quota[/button] [button link=”http://www.aisat.ac.in/nri-quota” type=”small” color=”orange”] NRI Quota[/button]
[learn_more caption=”Eligibility for B.Tech Admission”]
- Academic Requirements
- For Govt. Merit Seats: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade are eligible for admission. Relaxation of 5% marks in qualification is applicable for candidates belonging to SEBC.
- For Management Merit & NRI Seats: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade are eligible for admission.
- Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Entrance Exam
- Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam, KEAM 2018, conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala for being eligible for admission in all seats, other than NRI quota.
- Admission is on the basis of merit. Mark obtained in the Entrance examination is taken to determine the merit along with the marks of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent of the qualifying examination.
- 50% of the total seats in B.Tech courses are set apart for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. 5% of seats within sanctioned intake is provided for NRI category and is given on the basis of marks obtained for PCM in 12th standard. Remaining seats are Management seats, allotted on merit by ranking applicants on the basis of marks obtained for PCM (12th standard only) and for Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2018. No relaxation of age will be allowed
- Candidates must be citizens of India.