- Partial Financial assistance in registration fees for attending relevant external workshops/competitions/
- Subsidized Registration fees for the IEDC Members in the Programs conducted by the IEDC – AISAT
- Free participation/entry to the Many IEDC/StartUp Mission Sponsored competitions and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Financial assistance to develop your ideas in to real Projects/ Products
- Assistance for competing in various Idea/Project competitions.
- Mentoring – Technical, Financial and Business mentoring assistance to the Project Ideas to elevate it to StartUps.
- StartUp Incubation – Initial in-college Incubation for the student StartUp Companies evolving out of the excellent student ideas.
- Be Student trainers/mentors – Get trained in various techno-innovative domains and be a mentor/trainer to the other students, get certified as IEDC recognized Mentors and get paid for it.
- Chance to earn Activity Points for the KTU Students.
- Chance to be selected as the Executives (CEO, CFO, CEM, CE-O, CE-W&M and CE-PR&CR) of the IEDC and enrich your CV and increase your acceptance in job market.