Maker Village Bosch Program
45 students of ECE, ME and EEE took part in the program organised by Bosch in association with Maker Village is conducting Bosch D.N.A Electronics Challenge to help hardware enthusiasts build an industry ready product. Bosch had a list of problem statements for which they are looking for solutions. The best solutions will win cash prize and also have the option to create a startup funded by Bosch and be incubated at Maker village.
Objective: Bosch has a list of problem statements and are looking for solutions. The best solutions will win cash prize and also have the option to create a startup funded by Bosch and be incubated at Maker Village, Kochi
● Teams will send their proposals to one or more challenge of their choice
● Best solutions will be selected and offered pre-incubation for 3 months at Maker Village, Kochi, to develop a prototype
● Bosch and Maker Village will support with maker space and mentorship
● Teams which are able to successfully demonstrate the prototype will be offered cash prize and incubation at Maker Village, Kochi, for 12 months. They will be called Bosch scholars
● Bosch will help the team (Bosch scholars) register as a startup and support their product idea with industrialization and market reach.