Faculty in Charge: Asst. Prof. Lima Sebastian
Lab Staff: Ms. Jency M G
No. of Machines Available: 50
Server: Intel Xeon E3 2.4 GHz (1 no)
Intel Core i3/3.1 Ghz (49 no)
OS: Linux and Windows 7 Ultimate
Turbo C ++, gcc, python, LEX, YACC,
Labs Held & Objectives
- Programming Lab
- To acquaint Fundamentals of C programming and develop problem solving skills.
- Data Structure Lab
- To provide experience on design, testing, and analysis of Algorithms and Data Structures used in computer science field
- Operating System Lab
- A practical exposure of all algorithms and behavior of processes in the system with respect to all its timings and allocation of process in the memory with some memory management techniques.
- Compiler Lab
- familiarize the design of all phases of compilers
- Computer Graphics Lab
- Implementation of fundamental algorithms in Computer Graphics.