Albertian Institute of Science and Technology (AISAT) is a member college of Kerala Catholic Engineering College Managements’ Association (KCECMA).
According to the directive given by Director of Technical Education, Kerala, 50% of the M.Tech seats will be filled by the College from the rank list published by DTE. Remaining 50% of the M.Tech seats will be filled by the College on merit.
For both categories candidates have to apply at the College.
M.Tech Programme offered:
M.Tech in Civil Engineering [GEOMECHANICS AND STRUCTURES]
Annual Intake: 18
Applicants are advised to visit this site regularly for latest updates.
• For the 50% allotted by the College from the Rank List published by DTE
Candidates should have been applied online to DTE. Candidates have to apply to the College also. GATE qualified candidates will be selected from the rank list published by DTE.
• For the 50% seats in College Merit
Candidates should apply to the College also. GATE qualified candidates will have preference
Increase in fee, if any, as decided by the government/statutory body, also has to be paid by the candidate.
A. Eligibility for Admission
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent examination in the relevant discipline as mentioned below as per M.G. University norms:
|Geomechanics & Structures
|B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent.
B. Other Eligibility Criteria
(i) The candidate shall be an Indian National.
(ii) The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an Institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities.
(iii) Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks aggregate in Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient.
(iv) Candidates, who have passed AMIE/AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions , are eligible for admission:
- They must have a valid GATE score
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Minimum 3 years of Professional experience in the field of specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree.
- Candidates who have passed the final semester examination can also apply, provided he/she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam. Selection of such students shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree certificates as applicable on or before September 30, 2014.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of sponsored candidates.
- In case seats remain vacant due to the lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala state without valid GATE score will be considered against such vacancies. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.