Scholarships and Fee Waivers
Scholarships to Entrance Top Rank Holders
Fee waiver is granted to students with Kerala Entrance Rank as Follows:
- Rank up to 10000 : No Tuition Fee
- Rank Between 10001 and 15000 : Rs 5000/- Tuition Fees only
- Rank Between 15001 and 20000 : Rs 8250/- Tuition Fees only
Scholarship Based on Plus Two PCM Marks
Rev.Fr.Augustine Konnully Memorial Scholarship based on Plus two PCM Marks (Average of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- For those having above 90% and above – No Tuition Fee
- For those having marks between 85% to 90% – Scholarship of Rs. 30,000/-
- For those having marks between 80% to 85% – Scholarship of Rs. 20,000/-
- For those having marks between 75% to 80% – Scholarship of Rs. 15,000/-
- For those having marks between 70% to 75% – Scholarship of Rs. 10,000/-
This will be continued for the following years, provided that there is value addition in the performance of such students.
M.TECH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES – 2021 Admission
GUIDELINES FOR SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- A student can avail any one of the above scholarship schemes. At the time of admission, a student can apply for any one of the above-mentioned schemes.
- Merit Scholarship is awarded based on the CGPA/percentage at the time of admission. After the publication of final result, if the CGPA falls below the stipulated CGPA, the scholarship will be considered in appropriate category, if applicable.
- Scholarships are liable to be withdrawn, partially or wholly, in case of misconduct, deliberate concealment of materials/facts and/or supply of false information, and/or continued absence of more than one month except on medical grounds.