Admission to Management merit seats is purely based on merit. To get admission in Management merit seat, the student has to qualify the Kerala Entrance Exam (KEAM 2020*). Also, the applicant must secure a pass in the +2 exam (Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent) with minimum 45% marks for Physics + Chemistry + Maths put together. Admission will be on the basis of merit only by adding marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination and the marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent in the qualifying examination. The marks will be apportioned in the ratio of 50:50.
Visit our website (www.aisat.ac.in) regularly to know the status of the admission process.
- For Govt. Merit Seats: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade are eligible for admission. Relaxation of 5% marks in qualification is applicable for candidates belonging to SEBC.
- For Management Merit & NRI Seats: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade are eligible for admission.
- Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam, KEAM 2020*, conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala for being eligible for admission in all seats, other than NRI quota.
- Admission is on the basis of merit. Mark obtained in the Entrance examination is taken to determine the merit along with the marks of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent of the qualifying examination.
- 50% of the total seats in B.Tech courses are set apart for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. 15% of seats within sanctioned intake is provided for NRI category and is given on the basis of marks obtained for PCM in 12th standard. Remaining seats are Management seats, allotted on merit by ranking applicants on the basis of marks obtained for PCM (12th standard only) and for Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2019. No relaxation of age will be allowed
- Candidates must be citizens of India.