As per the Sexual Harassment at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, an Internal Complaints Committee has been constituted to prevent any form of sexual harassment in the institution. Internal Complaints Committee will examine all matters related to women in the institution and will make suggestions and proposals regarding such matters.
‘Sexual Harassment against women’ in any form is an uncivilized act and hence it is strictly prohibited in this institution and any kind of such act will be viewed seriously by the Internal Complaints Committee constituted for the purpose.
The Internal Complaints committee comprises of following members:
Ms. Veena V, Associate Professor, CE
1) Dr. V S Sebastian, Dept. of Legal Studies, CUSAT
2) Ms. Asha K R,Asst. Professor, ME
3) Ms. Kanaka Xavier, Asst. Professor, EEE
4) Ms. Sonu K Varghese, Asst. Professor, ECE
5) Ms. Jessy George, Asst. Professor, CSE
6) Dr. Raju Parameswaran, Professor, Applied Science & Humanities Department