The Internal Audit Cell (IAC) of AISAT has been constituted with the following members.
1. Prof. P.P. Premachandran, Professor, Dept of ME (Chairman & KTU Co-ordinator)
2. Mr. Arun V., Assistant Professor, Dept of ME (Convener& ISO Management Representative)
3. Mr. Lima Sebastian, Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE
4. Ms. Liji Anna Mathew, Associate Professor, Dept. of CE
5. Ms. Nirma Peter, Assistant Professor, Dept. of EEE
6. Ms. Aswith R Shenoy, Assistant Professor, Dept. of ME
7. Ms. Sonu K Varghese, Assistant Professor, Dept. of ECE
8. Ms. Dhanya George , Assistant Professor, Dept. of ASH
Main purpose of the Internal Audit Cell (IAC) is for the smooth and effective auditing of the quality procedures of the Institution. IAC will support IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell) in implementing the guidelines and rules issued for building a professional and organized quality culture.
The IAC will monitor the following
- Ensuring compliance with established Quality Procedure Manual by examining course records, operating practices and documentation.
- Conduct of the academic audit as per the schedule provided in the academic calendar Conduct of periodic audit of LINWAYS records
- Conduct of periodic administrative audit
- Communicate audit findings by discussing findings with the auditees
- Submission of comprehensive audit report with suggestions and feedbacks to IQAC
- Maintenance and updation of Quality Procedure Manual through audits and related programs