Name : Aleena Tom
Designation : Asst. Professor
Qualification: M.Tech in Geomechanics and Structures
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Joining: 15.07.2016
Area of Interest: Piled raft Foundation, Soil- Structure interaction, Ground Improvement techniques
Aleena Tom, Sindhu A R, “1G Model Study on the behavior of Piled Raft Foundation”, International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering , Volume 3, Issue 02, August 2016
- Attended 5 days FDP on “Forensics in structural and Geotechnical Engineering” from 15.03.2021-19.03.2021 organised by AISAT
- Attended ATAL Online FDP on ”Environmental Geotechnology”, organized by University Institute of Engineering and Technology from 04-01-2021 to 08-01-2021.
- Attended ATAL Online FDP on ”Earthquake Engineering”, organized by National Institute of Teachers Training and Research, Chennai from 21.09.2020 to 25.09.2020.
- Attended 6 days FDP on “Research Avenues in Transportation Engineering”, organized by AISAT from 10.08.2020-15.08.2020.
- Attended 6 days FDP on “Recent research avenues in Geotechnical and geological Engineering ”, organized by RSET from 17.08.2020-22.08.2020.