Lateral Entry Scheme is intended to admit meritorious Diploma holders to the Second Year/Third Semester of the B. Tech courses to acquire a Degree in Engineering. Lateral Entry Scheme is approved by Government of Kerala as per G.O (MS) No.156/2002/H.Edn dated: 13.11.2002 for 10% of the sanctioned seats in addition to total seats.
|EEE||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60||6|
|ECE||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||6|
|CSE||Computer Science & Engineering||60||6|
Eligibility for admission (Lateral Entry)
- Candidates should qualify in the Entrance Examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala for being eligible for admission.
- All seats under Lateral Entry scheme will be filled from the common rank list prepared by the Directorate of Technical Education for the LET Admission 2018.
- Those who are appearing for the final year diploma examination are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they will produce the Qualifying Certificate (Original or Provisional) at the time of admission.
- Candidates will be admitted only to the branch of Engineering as per the equivalency given in the LET prospectus.
- Maximum age as on the last date of submission of application will be 30 years.
- The admission will be subject to regulations prescribed in the prospectus and of the Universities concerned.
For queries, contact: 0484 254 0360 or 0484 254 0361