All candidates allotted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams are requested to follow the following procedure to take admission in the college
i) Submit online application as per instructions in Step 1 given below on or before 26th October 2020.
ii) On verifying the application and documents uploaded, and found eligible for admission, the balance fee to be remitted will be informed to the candidate over phone/SMS
iii) On getting the above information please remit the fee to the college account on 27th October 2020 itself, as per details given in Step 2 below, and intimate the details of remittance to college over phone or email to email@example.com
iv) Thereafter candidate and parent have to attend an online meeting with Principal vide Step 3 below. After the meeting, the candidate will be admitted, and an Admit Card will be issued. Online meeting with Principal will be as per following schedule
27th October: Civil Engineering & Electronics and Communication Engineering
28th October: Mechanical Engineering
30th October: Computer Science and Engineering & Electrical and Electronics Engg.
|Step 1: Online Application
- Click Here to go to the online application page.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Scan and upload your certificates/documents.
Certificates to be Uploaded
1. Originals of all the documents uploaded have to be produced at the time of physically reporting at the college.
2. In case it is found that candidate has suppressed any material information or willfully submitted false information/documents, his / her candidature would be cancelled even at a later date.
3. If the documents you have submitted are found to be forged / fake, then the seat allotted will be withdrawn and you will be debarred from any seat.
|Step 2: Fee payment
|The balance fee shall be paid to the college account using the details given below.
Albertian Institute of Science and Technology
Account No. – 19470100000300
Federal Bank – Kalamassery
IFSC – FDRL0001012
|Step 3: Online meeting with the Principal
|The student and parents can have an online meeting with the Principal via Google meet. The meeting link will be shared via sms or email.
Visit the website (www.aisat.ac.in) regularly to know the status of the admission process.
|EEE||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60
|ECE||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60
|CSE||Computer Science & Engineering||60
(* 5% of the total annual intake, in excess, is reserved for students who will be admitted under Tuition Fee Waiver scheme of AICTE.)
Seats reserved under various heads
|Total number of seats per batch ||60
|Seats allotted by CEE (KEAM)||30
|College Merit (as apportioned below)||30
|Open Merit ||10||
|Community (All Christians) ||11||
Scholarships and fee waivers
Scholarships to Entrance Top Rank Holders
Fee waiver is granted to students with Kerala Entrance Rank as Follows:
- Rank up to 10000 : No Tuition Fee
- Rank Between 10001 and 15000 : Rs 5000/- Tuition Fees only
- Rank Between 15001 and 20000 : Rs 8250/- Tuition Fees only
Scholarship Based on Plus Two PCM Marks
Rev.Fr.Augustine Konnully Memorial Scholarship based on Plus two PCM Marks (Average of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- For those having above 90% and above – No Tuition Fee
- For those having marks between 85% to 90% – Scholarship of Rs. 30,000/-
- For those having marks between 80% to 85% – Scholarship of Rs. 20,000/-
- For those having marks between 75% to 80% – Scholarship of Rs. 15,000/-
- For those having marks between 70% to 75% – Scholarship of Rs. 10,000/-
This will be continued for the following years, provided that there is value addition in the performance of such students.
Fee structure for management seats & Govt. allotment 2020 (New admission)
There are three categories of seats and a seat can be secured in any one of the following categories. The categories are: