IEDC (Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre) supported by Kerala Start-Up Mission (KSUM) aims in creating a platform for students to collaborate, learn, and transform their ideas into valuable products. Each IEDC is autonomously run by students with the help of an executive committee (EC) which is selected to undertake day to day activities. The EC consists of Nodal Officer, CEO, CMO, CFO, CTO, CCO, CSO, and COO. Further, IEDC supports students in the form of training, funding, mentorship, technology, and infrastructure in colleges so as to create successful entrepreneurs from Kerala.
BE THE LEADER CHALLENGE 2020 organised by AISAT IEDC provides a unique opportunity to participate in an organized competition that simulates real-life challenges faced by leaders. So use this shot to test your leadership skills and win a chance to become a part of the IEDC Executive Committee.
Last date of application: 24th September 2020
The major responsibilities of each role are given below:
1.Chief Executive officer
- Overall coordination of the team
- shall forge partnerships with various industries
- shall promote and build entrepreneurship ecosystem in the campus
- shall be responsible for implementing IEDC activities along with Nodal officer
- Shall be responsible for all special projects
- Chief Operating Officer
- Shall be responsible for the operation of IEDC
- Shall be responsible for event logistics management
- Shall be entrusted to identify, recruit, and manage the team
- Shall ensure the quality of the programmes and events
- Shall be responsible for the IEDC office and lab
- Shall be responsible for the IEDC accreditation
- Chief Technical Officer
- Shall responsible for organising Technology & innovation-driven events.
- Shall be responsible for technology mentorship programmes for the students.
- Shall be responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting Technical programmes.
- Shall be responsible for introducing emerging technologies.
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Shall be responsible for all promotional activities
- Shall be responsible for the marketing of IEDC
- Shall be responsible for introducing IEDC among Industries and other relevant stakeholders
- Shall be responsible for all campaign activities
- Chief Creative Officer
- Shall be responsibilities for developing creatives for IEDC events
- Shall be responsible for media coverage inside and outside the campus
- Shall be responsible for Alumni Connect and outreach activities
- Shall be responsible for Documentation, Reports and Newsletter.
- Chief Community Officer
- Shall be responsible for all community-related activities
- Shall ensure active involvement of all communities including Tech communities in IEDC activities
- Shall be responsible for innovation evangelisation activities
- Chief Financial Officer
- Shall be responsible for all finance planning and other related activities
- Shall be responsible for IEDC accounts and its fund utilisation
- Shall be responsible for annual audit of the IEDC fund
- Shall be responsible for sharing utilisation certificate with KSUM