The Government of Kerala and KTU have decided to conduct S7 (Honours), S7 (Honours) and S8 (R&S) examinations from 26.06.2020. The Issued health advice should be strictly followed to reduce the risk of pandemic Covid19. In light of this situation, the guidelines to be followed by AISAT are given below, students are requested to read the instructions.
The following conditions should be evaluated before coming to the exam center.
- Are you from quarantined home?
- Are you from containment zone/Hotspot?
- Are you having flu or fever?
- Have you travelled any place other than your home town in last 14 days?
- Have you recently interacted with someone who have tested positive with COVID-19 OR any health workers?
- Have you worked as “Health volunteer” during last 14 days in contact with someone who have tested positive with COVID-19?
Those students who responded ‘YES’ for any of the above questions should contact one day in advance
Regular AISAT Students : Group Advisors
Students from other Institutions and Supplementary Students: Arun V, Exam cell Co- Coordinator
Students who are unable to bring the data books for ME402 should inform Arun V, Exam cell Co- Coordinator before June 25 2020.