Department of CSE and ECE together is organizing a two day workshop on “Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security” is scheduled on 3rd and 4th April 2019. If interested, do register as the seats are limited.
The workshop provides hands on training and the resource persons are from Industry.
The workshop is open to all branches.
Registration Fees: Rs. 900/- per student
Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/Y3jIDKXlOAjxP7n13
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Hack Methodology
- Vulnerability Scanning & Threat Hunting
- Hands On sessions are provided on tools like Acunetix , Nessus or Nikto
- Common Web Attacks & Defensive Techniques (hands on)
- Android Exploitation (hands on)
- System Hacking (hands on)
- Windows Backdooring
- Website Hacking (hands on)
- Denial Of Service Attacks (hands on)
- Attack Reporting & Impact Reduction
- Introduction to Cyber Weapons
*The training are done on a closed and isolated network except for website hacking. The students will be working on their own devices to ensure their Safety & Security. No prior coding experience required.
For details Contact:
Asst. Prof. Vivek M R, Department of CSE,
Asst. Prof. Anu Antony, Department of ECE