Avanza, a Spanish word for “get ahead” is an annual paper presentation contest, which AISAT has been conducting since its inception. The contest is intended to make the budding engineers of our state, to get acquainted with the pioneers of the various engineering disciplines.
Avanza’12 – “Inspiring lives in Electrical and Electronics Engineering”.
Avanza’13 – “Inspiring lives in Mechanical Engineering”.
Avanza’14 – “Inspiring lives in Civil Engineering”.
Avanza’15 –“Inspiring lives in Computer Science & Engineering”.
Electronics and Electrical are two engineering paradigms in which revolutionary technologies have made tremendous change in all fields of life. Innovations in these fields of engineering have made our life simple, easier and smarter. AVANZA’16, the fifth in the series identifies the inspiring innovations in the field of electronics and electrical engineering.
- Automotive Electronics
- Wearable Electronics
- Fibre Networking
- Biomimetics and Biomems
- Internet of Things
- 3D Printing
- Smart Grid
Rules and Guidelines
- Two undergraduate students guided by a faculty can register for the contest.
- Each team should mail the Abstract of the proposed paper and duly filled entry form to email@example.com on or before Nov 06, 2015.
- The abstract should be of 250 to 500 words. The format for abstract and entry form are available in the website.
- Selected papers will be informed via e-mail on or before Nov 17, 2015.
- Selected teams should send camera ready paper (available for download from website) in the specified format.
- This should be essentially accompanied by duly filled Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA – also available in the website) and should reach us on or before Jan 20, 2016.
- Any paper that does not comply with the specifications will not be accepted for review.
- AISAT reserves the right to edit/amend the paper, if found necessary.
- Shortlisted teams should register by paying fees of Rs. 500 per team on or before Feb 13, 2016.
- Selected teams should report in the college at 9:00 am on Feb 20, 2016.
- One team member from each team should present the paper.
- 15 minutes will be given for the presentation and thereafter 5 minutes for discussion.
- How you got inspired by this technology?
- Basic Principle
- Future Scope
- 1st Prize: Rs. 10,000/- with certificate.
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 5,000/- with certificate
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 3,000/- with certificate.
- Consolation Prizes of Rs. 1,000/- and certificates of appreciation for all those who present papers.
Format for Abstract
Format for Entry form
Last date for receiving three abstracts & duly certified entry form : Oct 26, 2015
Last date for abstract selection notification : Nov 17, 2015
Last date for receiving camera ready paper & CTA : Jan 20, 2016
Last date for paper selection notification : Feb 01, 2016
Last date for registration : Feb 13, 2016
AVANZA 16 :Feb 20, 2016
Ms. Nithya Francis
Asst. Prof , Dept. of ECE
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +919946660241
Ms. Kanaka Xavier
Asst. Prof , Dept. of EEE
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : +918138060007