E-mail Id :
Educational Qualification :
PhD – Research Ongoing (PhD-Part time )
M.Tech – Structural Engineering , SRM University
B.Tech – Cochin University of Science & Technology
Current Research Interest :
- Interaction of cement and admixture
- Self compacting concrete
- Fibre reinforced concrete
Administrative Responsibilities :
- Assistant Professor
- M.Tech Coordinator
- ICI Student Chapter Coordinator
Papers Published :
- Retrofitting of RC beams using FRP in IJERT. Vol.2 – Issue 1,January – 2013.
- Compatabilty study of an admixture with different cement brands of varying chemical composition for SCC in IJERT Vol 5 ,Issue 9,September 2016
- Liji Anna Mathew and Tiji K James presented a paper entitled A comparative study on Performance of SCC using Diverse Brands of Cement, KETCON, KTU Conference at M A College Kothamangalam.
- Indian Concrete Institute (ICI) Life Member
2 years as Assistant Engineering Manager at L&T ECC ,Chennai.
Guided research oriented M.Tech Projects and actively involved in consultancy