E-mail Id :
Educational Qualification :
M.Tech – Transportation Engineering from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Govt. Engineering College, Kottayam.
B.Tech – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Govt. Engineering College, Kottayam.
Current Research Interest :
- Pavement Performance Modeling
- Pavement Evaluation
- Traffic Engineering
Administrative Responsibilities :
Department Representative Exam Cell
Papers Published :
- Presented a paper in International Conference on Modeling & Simulation in Civil 2011 at TKM College of Engineering
- Presented a paper in International Conference on Recent Innovations in Technology(ICRIT 2012) at RIT Kottayam
- Published a paper entitled ‘Pavement Performance Modeling –A case study’ in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Volume 3, Issue 3, August 2013
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Pavement Distresses and Roughness Modeling – A Case Study’ in International Conference on Energy and Environment(ICEE 2013), at RIT Kottayam and the same was appeared in International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology.
- A paper entitled ‘Pavement Performance Modeling using Fuzzy Logic’ was appeared in 11th TPMDC Transportation Planning and Implementation Methodologies for Developing Countries at IIT Bombay.
4 years of teaching experience