E-mail Id :
Educational Qualification :
M.Tech – Structural Engineering and Construction Management from Amaljyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirapally (MG University)
B.Tech – Rajadhani Institute of Engineering and Technology (Kerala University) , Trivandrum
Structural Engineering and Construction Management
Administrative Responsibilities :
Papers Published :
- Inclusion of Stiffness of Masonry Infills in Seismic Analysis and Design of Pilotis Buildings: Comparison of Provisions in the Indian Code, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 03 Issue: 07 | July-2016
Short Term Courses Attended/Conducted
- FDP on “Innovative Research in Engineering” held on 29th November 2016 at Chirst College of Engineering, Irinjalakuda, Kerala
- 11 months experience as Assistant Professor in AISAT Engineering College, since July 2016
- 2 year experience in teaching in private small-scale institutions, since 2014 .
- Worked as an Interior designer for 3 months,2014.
- Trained as an assistant of Retd Chief engineer(Structural) for 2 months,2016.